Wilder Trail Permits Issued by Email

wilder1 225x300 Wilder Trail Permits Issued by EmailFor the past several years we’ve been issuing Wilder Trail Permits to grant access to our nature trails, exclusively through our Wilder Newport sales office. However, now that nearly every lot and home has been sold (with the exception of this property), one can receive a permit and map by emailing a copy of your license to permits@eenw.com.

Bike Newport (150 NW 6th) is no longer issuing the hiking and biking permits for use of the privately-owned timber land around Wilder. Bike Newport has been a bike retailer in Newport for nine years and their professionally trained staff can provide tips about using the  land, including how to do so safely and responsibly. Bike Newport is also a backer of the Coast Hills Classic, a race held in May that uses the surrounding timber properties.

Encouraging people to venture out to enjoy our bountiful natural area is important to us so don’t hesitate in reaching out to Bike Newport to get a permit.

wilder2 225x300 Wilder Trail Permits Issued by Email

Just a reminder – you don’t need a permit to access the City or County’s public lands, which include the Wilder Twin Park playground, the trail through Oregon Coast Community College and Mike Miller Park via the lower Wilder Twin Park, the dog park or the disc golf course.